General rules for accreditation to the XIII International Specialized erotic project «X'show-show for adults", from May 30 to June 1, 2014
Dear ladies and gentlemen!
Subject exposure, composition and artistic solutions of the exhibition are the intellectual property of the organizers.
In this regard:
1. To work at the exhibition all media representatives must complete the accreditation.
2. Accreditation entitles free admission to the exhibition, visiting all conducted on the territory of the exhibition activities, preparing print materials and press releases.
3. Media representatives wishing to be accredited must apply on the form of publications, stamped and signed by the chief editor, with address, website, email and phone edition, names, contact phone number and e-mail the head of the media, the press center Exhibitions. The organizer reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the application as filed.
4. Accreditation applications are accepted until 05/25/2014 inclusive.
5. Caution During the exhibition accreditation of journalists paid. Carried out only in the presence of a valid press card. Accreditation cost equals the cost of the admission ticket purchased at the show. The ticket is valid for one day.
6. Number of accredited journalists is limited: for print, radio and online media - 2 persons, for TV - 4.
7. Issuance nominal badge for work carried out at the exhibition stand at the entrance to "Accreditation", if executed and certified Application-accreditation, and upon presentation of a valid press card. Author badge is not valid for other staff issues.
8. Photo / Video shooting at the show is only in the presence of special accreditation "photo / video" (the necessity of photo and video shooting please specify when ordering).
9. Amateur photo / video on a commercial basis and with a special badge.
10. The publication of photographs in print or electronic form, demonstration videos permitted only with reference to the place - «X'show - exhibition for adults."
11. The use of the footage in context, causing commercial or mental harm to the organizers / exhibitors exhibition is prohibited.
12. Accredited journalists can be deprived of accreditation for the dissemination of false information discrediting the honor, dignity organizers / exhibitors.
Exhibition Director: Dougal Nadezhda Erikovna
E-mail: [email protected]
Mob.: +7 (903) 170-7612